OVERVIEW – FINDLAY FALL INVITATIONAL
LOCATION: Findlay, Ohio – Red Hawk Golf Course (Round One – Par 72 – 7155 yards) & Findlay Country Club (Round Two – Par 72 – 6747).
RECAP: Northwood tied for eighth at the Findlay Fall Invitational Sunday-Monday (September 24-25).
INSIDE THE EVENT
- Northwood shot scores of 293 & 299 to finish at 592 overall, good for a tie for eighth.
- Indianapolis was the overall winner of the event at 578 (285-293), defeating Malone in a playoff. The Pioneers also shot rounds of 285 and 293.
- Six teams finished within six shots of each other between fifth and 10th place (590-596).
- A total of 15 teams took part in the event.
TOP NU PERFORMERS
- Brad Wheeler: 73-75=148. Tied for 22nd overall
- Keaton Inglis: 75-74=149. Tied for 25th overall
- Cameron Lippoldt: 70-79=149. Tied for 25th overall
- Austin Deiters: 79-71=150. Tied for 35th overall
- A total of 96 players took part in the event.
- Northwood will compete at the Fall Midwest Regional October 9-10.