OVERVIEW - BELMONT ABBEY
SCORE: Northwood Timberwolves 8, Belmont Abbey Crusaders 1
RECORDS: Northwood (4-0), Belmont Abbey (6-14)
LOCATION: Hilton Head, S.C.
RECAP: Northwood remains unbeaten with an 8-1 win over Belmont Abbey to open NU's trip to South Carolina Saturday afternoon (March 10)
INSIDE THE MATCH
- Northwood took all three doubles matches – NU posted easy wins at the No. 1 (8-3) and No. 2 slots (8-2) before pulling out a 9-8 victory at the third position.
- The Timberwolves went on to win five of the six singles matches to close out the win.
- Four of Northwood's five wins came in straight sets.
- This is Northwood's first win of the season that did not finish with the score being 5-4. NU opened the year with tight victories over Northwestern Ohio, Hillsdale and Southern Indiana.
- The Timberwolves will head to travel to Coastal Georgia Sunday afternoon (March 11). First serve is set for 3 p.m.